Friday, August 12, 2011

Getting Ready for Jackson




We have slowly been getting more and more ready for this little boy to become a part of our lives.


We have had the room painted for awhile. And we picked up some furniture the other day.





Notice the brightness of the walls. Turns out that the color we picked out is a little bright. And I wouldn't want to repaint it, so I'm not going to ask Jake to. We will just work with it. We finally got some blinds up, that helped a lot. We are on the hunt for actual curtains and I'm betting that will help even more. I just plan to get decor that is more muted to balance it all out.



We went to register on Friday and I registered for this adorable little bedding set.



I have been calling around about childcare, which has been an adventure! And I signed us up for birthing classes today. That, I'm sure, will be another adventure.



I am so excited to have this little boy in my arms.

No comments: