Friday, August 12, 2011

Baby Boy Update

I wanted to follow up on my last post. It was supposed to end with the fact that I am over the whole thing but I guess I left that part out.

After about three days and one good cry (while my husband laughed at my silly worries of not knowing what to do with a boy), I took a deep breath and embraced this baby's boyness with all my heart.

Please know that I understand there are so many people out there that just want a baby, regardless of gender. And please understand that I realize how selfish I was to even have such feelings, trust me I had a good cry about that guilt as well. I did not mean to come across as complaining, I just wanted to express my thoughts.

1 comment:

Missy said...

I wouldn't worry about it. By the time he comes, you'll be so crazy about him!
I had wanted a boy until we babysat one and he literally peed all over our house and all over me. Then I started learning towards wanting a girl. But now I'm back on the boy train! :)