Thursday, March 26, 2009

Tricia Needs

Haha I am bored on lunch. Here is a fun thing I found on Valerie's blog. You put "your name and needs" in google and look what it says. Here are my results.

1. "Tricia needs more prayers please!!" - Haha who doesn't?

2. "Well, my friend Tricia needs major help! Her dad drinks all the time." - I won't even comment on this one!

3. "Tricia needs a captain with ferry, so she can.. get across that pond of hers without getting her feet wet when going to that Bushy Park of hers!" - what?

4. Tricia needs to burn those tarot cards. They are very evil and will guide her the wrong way.

5. Tricia needs to get a lawyer and see how much she can get from the old man.

6. Tricia needs your final payment by Monday. - Ha yes give me your money!

7. Tricia needs your help as she is planning for her year as President.

8. Tricia needs to turn 53 more or gain 1323 more Werewolf points to reach the next level: Savage Werewolf! Tricia should get out there and bite some people! ...

9. Tricia needs help, needs therapy, not the electric chair.

This made for a good laugh. My kids are being pretty crazy today. Man, I miss my age group!

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Yay! Tricia has a blog! And looks like you discovered my secret (not, really) blog. Haha. I love your list -- especially the ones about werewolves and the electric chair -- yipes!