Saturday, October 18, 2008

Fall Break

So, it's fall break and Jake and I traveled to Tulsa. We started off with a visit to Sierra. We were supposed to meet Mabe and Toni at Mardels but they got into an accident. Everyone is ok except the car :) Luckily, we got to meet up with them later. Toni and I were looking for a study to do together. We settled on Believing God by Beth Moore. We are excited.

The rest of the break has been with family. My family is going crazy. My little sister was supposed to get married today but he decided to cheat on her and leave. So, we are going to the aquarium instead. My mom's girlfriend (of almost ten years) has decided to leave my mom so there is a lot of heartbreak going on. I know that both of these relationships were not good, but I hate seeing them in pain. I pray that I can love on them both and show them God's never ending love.

In other news: Chris and Alisha are having a girl! Here name will be Katelyn Elizabeth (I made up that spelling). We are excited for them!

We are off to the aquarium!

1 comment:

Jaclyn.... said...

So sorry to hear about all the family drama. :(

But on a brighter note, i told alisha i thought it was a girl!!!! I am smart!