10 for 2010
1. I made some great friends at Addams Elementary School.
2. I lost my job at Addams.
3. I started working at The Apple Tree - one of my best decisions ever!
4. I got a job at my new school teaching pre-k again!
5. I taught 3rd grade summer school - definitely a challenge for me.
6. I got my tonsils out - I sleep so much better now.
7. Jake and I decided to begin trying to start our family - trying - it's all in God's hands.
8. I started to help teach 1st grade Sunday School.
9. I decided to join Weight Watchers and work towards a healthier me.
10. I had another family structure change when Christa decided to leave my mom.
11 for 2011
1. I will continue my journey with weight watchers. And start tracking again!
2. I hope that we can start our family this year. - I have no control of this one!
3. Get a dog for my husband.
4. Continue to make our house a home with decor and furniture we like, not hand-me-downs.
5. Work our on a regular basis.
6. Spend more time with my friends and family.
7. Be a better wife, friend, daughter, sister and aunt.
8. Take my husband to a football game.
9. Pay off our credit card.
10. Build up our savings account.
11. Continue to become a great teacher.